- Use Software Update to install the latest available updates.
Mail has the ability to automatically get the email account settings for many email service providers. This example is using OS X 10.7.x & Mail 5.2, it may change slightly depending on your version, however the basic instructions remain the same.
- Open Mail.
- Choose Add Account from the File menu. If this is the first time you've opened Mail, you will be automatically prompted to add an account.
- Enter your Full Name, email address, and password. See Mac 101: Mail article for more information.
- Enter the settings provided by your Web Hosting Company
- Click Create. At this stage your using SSL if you have an SSL certificate set up on your hosing that is fine, but if not please change the settings, DO NOT take the account online just yet.
- If not using SSL, change the settings in the Advanced tab to show port 110 and deselect the "Use SSL". Webnmore share their SSL certificate so therefor you can use ssl if you wish, you will need to use mail.webandmore.com.au in both the incoming and outgoing mail servers with the correct ports 995 for incoming and 587 for the outgoing.
- Click on the Account Information tab, and click on the Outgoing Mail Server to edit these settings.
- If this does not work please recheck your settings